Boa constrictor constrictor
- Farm Bred
- Approximately 18 – 25 Inches In Length
- Also Known As True Redtail Boas Due To The Extreme Color On Their Tail
- These Have Crisp Colors That They Retain Even Into Adulthood
- Feeding On Live Or Frozen Thawed Rat Pups Weekly
- Naturally Occurring In South America, But Primarily Out Of Suriname
- Adults Can Reach Up To 6-8 Feet In Length
- With Proper Care And Set Up Care These Boas Are Able To Live Up To 20-25+ Years
- Boas Can Give Birth To 30 – 50 Live Babies At A Time
These Are Tropical And Semi Arboreal So Be Sure To Provide Branches For Climbing And Temperatures In The 80’s
Suriname Red Tail Boa : Boa constritor constrictor
We currently have baby Suriname Red Tail Boas for sale that are imports. Snakes at Sunset feeds them apropriatley sized mice. The Suriname Red Tail Boas for sale are aprox 16-24″” in length.
The animal pictured is a very good example of high widow peaked Suriname boas. We don’t have any more like this but have similar with great coloring available. For individual pics text 786-787-2371
All our reptiles come with a Live Arrival Guarantee.
Shipping your new Suriname Red Tail Boa:https://floridareptiles.us/
We ship our boas FED EX overnight. Most packages arrive by 10:30am. If you live in a smaller town, or in a rural area it may arrive between 12-4pm.
We also offer HOLD FOR PICKUP at your closest FedEx center, so you can pick the package up after work/school.
Our shipping days are Monday- Thursday. Reptile orders placed before 2pm usually get shipped the same day .
Reptile orders placed after 2pm, get shipped the following day.
Ex: If you place your order at 5pm Monday, we will ship tuesday, and you will receive Wed. Morning.
You may request an alternate shipping day. Please email us at email@example.com to let us know what day works for you.
SOMEONE MUST BE PRESENT TO SIGN FOR THE PACKAGE or our Live arrival guarantee is VOID.
Please see Live Arrival Guarantee page.
Each Suriname Baby Suriname Redtail Boa for sale is silver and black in color with deep red coloring on its tail. Our baby Suriname boa constrictors are captive bred and born animals. They are extremely healthy and feed weekly on both live and frozen-thawed medium mice.